Cost of living comparison between Kursk, Russia and Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 144 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01469 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kursk (Russia) is 49% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,930 (руб 131,405) in Kursk.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Faro costs €5.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨34,775 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xiamen costs 元30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM5.08 (about 1 hour ago)