Cost of living in Kuopio, Finland compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuopio (Finland) is 19% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,222 in Kuopio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,700 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $2.25 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tartu costs €5.20 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Madrid costs €1,999,999,999,999,999,966,445,568 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$50,000 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Coimbra costs €1.75 (about 1 hour ago)