Cost of living in Kumasi, Ghana compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 149 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18817 EUR / GHS
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kumasi (Ghana) is about the same as in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,043 (GH₵16,174) in Kumasi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Portland, Oregon costs $0.79 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Tel Aviv costs 23 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Seoul costs ₩544,500 (about 2 hours ago)