Cost of living in Kumamoto, Japan compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 230 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00794 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kumamoto (Japan) is 20% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,596 (¥453,049) in Kumamoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 128 (12 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santo André costs R$ 18 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元80 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $56 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩300,000 (about 1 hour ago)