Cost of living in Kuito, Angola compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00570 EUR / AOA
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuito (Angola) is 32% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,309 (580,705 Kwanza) in Kuito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $10 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warsaw costs 63,090 zł (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $100 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.45 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Curitiba costs R$ 3.00 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Gothenburg costs 30 kr (31 minutes ago)