Cost of living in Kuito, Angola compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00557 EUR / AOA
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuito (Angola) is 32% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,947 (887,797 Kwanza) in Kuito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,750 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $15 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$20 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 15,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $6.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Beijing costs 元300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio Branco costs R$ 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)