Cost of living in Kuching, Malaysia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 209 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20696 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuching (Malaysia) is 32% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,836 (RM8,869) in Kuching.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.30 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Belfast costs £4.89 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,440 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in San Antonio, Texas costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)