Cost of living in Kuching, Malaysia vs Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 319 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.21382 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuching (Malaysia) is 26% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,551 (RM7,255) in Kuching.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 80 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Calgary costs C$600 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $18 (13 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Montreal costs C$100 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chandigarh costs ₨15,000 (about 1 hour ago)