Cost of living in Kuching, Malaysia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 250 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21143 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuching (Malaysia) is 31% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,758 (RM13,045) in Kuching to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Geneva costs CHF 28 (1 minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Rotterdam costs €4.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €800 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨20 (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Brisbane costs AU$13 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Aurangabad costs ₨84 (about 1 hour ago)