Cost of living in Kuching, Malaysia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 254 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20613 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuching (Malaysia) is 23% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,799 (RM18,431) in Kuching to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,100 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ulan Bator costs 40,000 ₮ (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Al Mukalla costs 400 ﷼ (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jakarta costs Rp 45,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Leicester costs £202 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lisbon costs €2.95 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Netanya costs 3,500 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)