Cost of living in Kuching, Malaysia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 290 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20637 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuching (Malaysia) is 45% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,775 (RM18,293) in Kuching to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,600 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,626 (6 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kraków costs 20 zł (9 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Madison, Wisconsin costs $8 (20 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 48 (26 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 15,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $95 (42 minutes ago)