Cost of living in Kuantan, Malaysia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 172 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20938 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuantan (Malaysia) is 24% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,436 (RM6,858) in Kuantan.
Recent Prices Added
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Kano costs 625 ₦ (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Rome costs €140 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $915 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 8₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valparaiso costs CH$5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Libreville costs 8,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)