Cost of living in Kuantan, Malaysia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 164 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21348 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuantan (Malaysia) is 24% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,900 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,190 (RM10,257) in Kuantan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$155 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 100 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in São Luís costs R$ 1,300 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Belgrade costs 80 Дин. (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lucknow costs ₨700 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,423 (41 minutes ago)