Cost of living in Kuantan, Malaysia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 193 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21100 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuantan (Malaysia) is 25% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,950 (RM9,241) in Kuantan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Melitopol costs 31₴ (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $100 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨1,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €1.67 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 100,000,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belfast costs £2,795 (about 1 hour ago)