Cost of living in Kuala Terengganu, Malaysia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20720 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuala Terengganu (Malaysia) is 33% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,802 (RM8,698) in Kuala Terengganu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bishkek costs 942 som (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Seoul costs ₩100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Oslo costs kr 780 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Berlin costs €159 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Mumbai costs ₨625 (about 2 hours ago)