Cost of living in Kuala Terengganu, Malaysia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 181 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20890 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuala Terengganu (Malaysia) is 32% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,026 (RM9,697) in Kuala Terengganu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Morelia costs Mex$ 19 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 48,000,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ajmer costs ₨100 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Oakland, California costs $27 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pontianak costs Rp 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)