Cost of living in Kuala Terengganu, Malaysia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 181 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20093 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuala Terengganu (Malaysia) is 35% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,759 (RM8,754) in Kuala Terengganu.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Hsinchu City costs 90 NT$ (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$110 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 294,899 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,850 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,728 (about 1 hour ago)