Cost of living in Kristiansand, Norway compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 255 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10454 EUR / NOK
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kristiansand (Norway) is 64% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,257 (kr 40,719) in Kristiansand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,600 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$536,700 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$2,150 (3 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Southampton costs £9 (6 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $85 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kamloops costs C$15 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kaduna costs 145 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)