Cost of living in Kristiansand, Norway compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 184 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10502 EUR / NOK
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kristiansand (Norway) is 64% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,438 (kr 42,258) in Kristiansand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,700 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Glasgow costs £656 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,200 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €2,400 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €30 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (37 minutes ago)