Cost of living comparison between Kristiansand, Norway and Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 186 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.11094 EUR / NOK
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kristiansand (Norway) is 74% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,350 (kr 39,208) in Kristiansand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 24,890 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Durgapur costs ₨5,083 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham costs £150 (40 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Istanbul costs 6.00TL (41 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Manila costs Php66 (42 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Belgrade costs 480 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)