Cost of living in Kristiansand, Norway compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 303 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10543 EUR / NOK
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kristiansand (Norway) is 66% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,645 (kr 44,056) in Kristiansand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,800 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ottawa costs C$900 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,017 (less than a minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Auckland costs NZ$10 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Asheville, North Carolina costs $1.19 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Natal costs R$ 4,000 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.40 (16 minutes ago)