Cost of living in Kristiansand, Norway compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 208 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10543 EUR / NOK
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kristiansand (Norway) is 61% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,511 (kr 42,784) in Kristiansand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,800 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 1,000TL (1 minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Perth, Scotland costs £5.26 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Beirut costs 13,000 L£ (38 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Cascais costs €50 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$430 (about 1 hour ago)