Cost of living in Krasnoyarsk, Russia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01575 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Krasnoyarsk (Russia) is 46% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,040 (руб 129,577) in Krasnoyarsk.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cairo costs E£ 30 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $5,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Chiang Rai costs 40 ฿ (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Vancouver costs C$4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bhopal costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)