Cost of living in Krasnodar, Russia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 48%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 251 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01308 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Krasnodar (Russia) is 51% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,100 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,516 (руб 115,904) in Krasnodar.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Nice costs €696 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 180 (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Brasília costs R$ 23 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $99 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Antigua Guatemala costs Q130,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 4.25 (about 1 hour ago)