Cost of living in Kraljevo, Serbia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 250 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00851 EUR / RSD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kraljevo (Serbia) is 22% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,031 (238,674 Дин.) in Kraljevo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 25 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Brussels costs €0.20 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dar es Salaam costs 700,000 Shilling (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 700 Kč (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prilep costs 400 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tel Aviv costs 6 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)