Cost of living in Kraljevo, Serbia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 278 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00852 EUR / RSD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kraljevo (Serbia) is 19% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,424 (284,632 Дин.) in Kraljevo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $25 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockton, California costs $8 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brno costs 35 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Medellín costs COL$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Anchorage, Alaska costs $32 (about 1 hour ago)