Cost of living in Kraljevo, Serbia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00807 EUR / RSD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kraljevo (Serbia) is 42% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,446 (179,143 Дин.) in Kraljevo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Rochester, New York costs $2.07 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Mexico City costs Mex$ 12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nantes costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $116 (about 1 hour ago)