Cost of living in Kozhikode, India compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 279 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01248 EUR / INR
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kozhikode (India) is 41% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,649 (₨132,149) in Kozhikode.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Madrid costs €54 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Frankfurt am Main costs €150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bergamo costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 2,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bismarck, North Dakota costs $45 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Astana costs 184,000 KZT (about 3 hours ago)