Cost of living in Kowloon, Hong Kong compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 199 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11058 EUR / HKD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kowloon (Hong Kong) is 74% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,053 (HK$45,694) in Kowloon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,900 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €28 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £499 (14 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tashkent costs 9,000 сўм (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 5.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,700 (about 2 hours ago)