Cost of living in Kowloon, Hong Kong compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11992 EUR / HKD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kowloon (Hong Kong) is 90% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,758 (HK$39,678) in Kowloon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in San Diego, California costs $2.54 (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montreal costs C$10 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 4,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bordeaux costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)