Cost of living in Kowloon, Hong Kong compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 190 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10410 EUR / HKD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kowloon (Hong Kong) is 68% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,371 (HK$41,988) in Kowloon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,600 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mombasa costs Shilling320 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cebu City costs Php25,413 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Shenzhen costs 元6,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (38 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Tunis costs 200 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 360 (about 1 hour ago)