Cost of living in Kowloon, Hong Kong compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 245 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10429 EUR / HKD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kowloon (Hong Kong) is 67% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,683 (HK$44,903) in Kowloon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,800 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 30,000 kr (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$15 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $2.63 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 2,500 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbia, South Carolina costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)