Cost of living in Kowloon, Hong Kong compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 235 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10937 EUR / HKD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kowloon (Hong Kong) is 74% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,687 (HK$42,856) in Kowloon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,700 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bucaramanga costs COL$1,826,110 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$3,225 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $52 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $19,851 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$10 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (43 minutes ago)