Cost of living in Koudougou, Burkina Faso compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00153 EUR / XOF
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Koudougou (Burkina Faso) is 10% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,424 (1,589,290 Franc) in Koudougou.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $40 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $5.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$150 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$33,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)