Cost of living in Koudougou, Burkina Faso compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00152 EUR / XOF
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koudougou (Burkina Faso) is 11% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,768 (1,816,057 Franc) in Koudougou.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Zagreb costs 10 kn (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Trento costs €550 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Murcia costs €50 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $128,000 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,250 (about 1 hour ago)