Cost of living in Koudougou, Burkina Faso vs Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00152 EUR / XOF
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Koudougou (Burkina Faso) is 8% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,739 (1,143,513 Franc) in Koudougou.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,806 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 120TL (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Uzhhorod costs 30₴ (23 minutes ago)