Cost of living in Koudougou, Burkina Faso compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 185 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00153 EUR / XOF
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Koudougou (Burkina Faso) is 10% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,245 (1,471,783 Franc) in Koudougou.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,372 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lubbock, Texas costs $50 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €3,812 (22 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Eugene, Oregon costs $40 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $10 (43 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Abbotsford costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)