Cost of living in Kotka, Finland compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kotka (Finland) is 6% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,972 in Kotka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,750 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cork costs €80 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Jose, California costs $10 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Spokane, Washington costs $50 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Richards Bay costs R 509 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $3,100 (about 1 hour ago)