Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 54%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 306 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20926 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is 25% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,103 (RM10,051) in Kota Kinabalu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Kamloops costs C$656 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $1,220 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$40 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tallahassee, Florida costs $60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $966 (about 1 hour ago)