Cost of living in Kota, India compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 238 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01181 EUR / INR
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kota (India) is 49% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,529 (₨129,478) in Kota.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Liverpool costs £500 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 22 lei (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €28 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £499 (34 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tashkent costs 9,000 сўм (40 minutes ago)