Cost of living in Kota, India compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 243 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01229 EUR / INR
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kota (India) is 50% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,402 (₨114,097) in Kota.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Caruaru costs R$ 66,971 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $35 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montpellier costs €1.50 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Pori costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)