Cost of living in Kota Bharu, Malaysia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 179 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20890 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kota Bharu (Malaysia) is 28% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,012 (RM9,633) in Kota Bharu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$97 (1 minute ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Port Louis costs ₨1,500 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,118 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $25 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥4,500 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston upon Hull costs £1.00 (33 minutes ago)