Cost of living in Koszalin, Poland compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23100 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Koszalin (Poland) is about the same as in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,917 (8,299 zł) in Koszalin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $10 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wilmington, Delaware costs $20 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Burgos costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $15 (about 1 hour ago)