Cost of living in Koszalin, Poland compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 166 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23182 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Koszalin (Poland) is about the same as in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,100 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €3,028 (13,063 zł) in Koszalin.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rhodes costs €300 (less than a minute ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Amsterdam costs €200 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 15TL (7 minutes ago)
- 1 imp. gal of gasoline in Chittagong costs Taka 44 (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,290 (34 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Makassar costs Rp 200,000 (about 1 hour ago)