Cost of living in Kostroma, Russia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 185 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01448 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kostroma (Russia) is 48% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,403 (руб 96,873) in Kostroma.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Blumenau costs R$ 390 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵3,085 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥420,014 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 150₴ (28 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Ghent costs €5.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $712 (32 minutes ago)