Cost of living in Kostroma, Russia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01564 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kostroma (Russia) is 45% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,081 (руб 133,074) in Kostroma.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Cuiabá costs R$ 2.50 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$3.00 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rijeka costs 10 kn (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 2,500 (25 minutes ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Puebla costs Mex$ 17 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)