Cost of living in Koronadal, Philippines compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 169 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01567 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Koronadal (Philippines) is 36% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,900 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,852 (Php118,199) in Koronadal.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Perth, Scotland costs £5.26 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Beirut costs 13,000 L£ (37 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Cascais costs €50 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$430 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Benidorm costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)