Cost of living in Koriyama, Japan compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00845 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koriyama (Japan) is 11% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,764 (¥327,239) in Koriyama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $137 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $75 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Quito costs $100,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)