Cost of living in Koriyama, Japan compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00751 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Koriyama (Japan) is 7% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,008 (¥400,293) in Koriyama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,800 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Nantes costs €139 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamburg costs €40 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manado costs Rp 35,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Florence costs €430 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 1,435 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Iowa City, Iowa costs $5.50 (about 1 hour ago)