Cost of living in Korçë, Albania compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 104%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 315 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00791 EUR / ALL
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Korçë (Albania) is 29% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,602 (455,579 Lek) in Korçë to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,800 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Rotterdam costs €1.78 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 199 kr (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Kingston costs J$300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $11,000 (about 1 hour ago)