Cost of living in Korba, India compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 165 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01249 EUR / INR
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Korba (India) is 8% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,900 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,665 (₨213,414) in Korba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €750 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £20 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,200 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Rome costs €90 (about 1 hour ago)