Cost of living in Konya, Turkey compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 299 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23933 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Konya (Turkey) is 44% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,390 (5,809TL) in Konya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,220 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €500 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$5,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Toronto costs C$500 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.95 (about 1 hour ago)