Cost of living in Konya, Turkey compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 278 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.15357 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Konya (Turkey) is 60% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,193 (7,768TL) in Konya.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Saint Peter Port costs £1.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,075 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amman costs Dinar 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (about 2 hours ago)