Cost of living in Konya, Turkey compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 196 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25647 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Konya (Turkey) is 40% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,240 (8,733TL) in Konya.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lisbon costs €10 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €900 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $51 (28 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Chicago, Illinois costs $1.80 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valencia costs €600 (43 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Montevideo costs $U350 (about 1 hour ago)