Cost of living in Kolhapur, India compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 200 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01267 EUR / INR
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kolhapur (India) is 50% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,497 (₨118,146) in Kolhapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xalapa costs Mex$ 45 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $25 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 7,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in New Haven, Connecticut costs $11 (34 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Grenoble costs €1.80 (about 1 hour ago)