Cost of living in Kolhapur, India compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 203 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01247 EUR / INR
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kolhapur (India) is 51% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,263 (₨101,229) in Kolhapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nancy costs €15 (12 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Leeds costs £65 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €800 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $518 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iasi costs 25 lei (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abbotsford costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)