Cost of living in Kolhapur, India compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01416 EUR / INR
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kolhapur (India) is 46% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,352 (₨95,538) in Kolhapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $96 (16 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Dili costs $2.05 (26 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bangkok costs 18,000 ฿ (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 800 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 1,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)