Cost of living in Kolda, Senegal compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00152 EUR / XOF
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kolda (Senegal) is 6% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,531 (1,659,735 Franc) in Kolda.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £660 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 20,000元 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.80 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Krasnodar costs руб 30,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maputo costs 200 MT (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Valencia costs €45 (38 minutes ago)