Cost of living in Kokand, Uzbekistan compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! Kokand has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kokand.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00021 EUR / UZS *
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kokand (Uzbekistan) is 48% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,900 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,498 (7,105,809 сўм) in Kokand.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$400 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 260 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minsk costs 10 BYN (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 3.70 (34 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Novi Sad costs 100 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)