Cost of living in Kofu, Japan compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 199 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00766 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kofu (Japan) is 26% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,771 (¥492,141) in Kofu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 25 zł (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨3,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nairobi costs Shilling1,300,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Northampton costs £807 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Shenzhen costs 元2,699 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 213 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)