Cost of living in Kofu, Japan compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00834 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kofu (Japan) is about the same as in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,548 (¥305,547) in Kofu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Maringá costs R$ 3.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skopje costs 200 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubrovnik costs 1,000 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rouen costs €20,000 (about 1 hour ago)