Cost of living in Kofu, Japan compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 183 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00776 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kofu (Japan) is 36% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,866 (¥369,263) in Kofu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,440 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Muscat costs ﷼ 7 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Albany, New York costs $0.71 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Punta Arenas costs CH$6,067,000 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.70 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Porto Alegre costs R$ 4.80 (41 minutes ago)