Cost of living in Kochi, Japan compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 165 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00776 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kochi (Japan) is 5% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,164 (¥407,432) in Kochi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Dundee costs £353 (1 minute ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Glasgow costs £50 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 79 kn (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Nellore costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Columbia, South Carolina costs $0.69 (about 1 hour ago)