Cost of living in Kochi, Japan compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00821 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kochi (Japan) is 8% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,050 (¥493,138) in Kochi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,750 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bristol costs £24 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 35,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tel Aviv costs 750 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Trondheim costs kr 90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tunis costs 900 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)