Cost of living in Kochi, Japan vs Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 229 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00808 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kochi (Japan) is 11% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,215 (¥274,118) in Kochi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Zaragoza.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,500 (16 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Windhoek costs 200 N$ (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Busan costs ₩150,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Mendoza costs ARS $100 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Udine costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)