Cost of living in Koblenz, Germany compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 226 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2018.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Koblenz (Germany) is 15% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,523 in Koblenz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $75 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manama costs Dinar 190 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mérida costs Mex$ 130 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $49 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kharkiv costs 80₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩900,000 (about 1 hour ago)