Cost of living in Koblenz, Germany vs Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 291 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Koblenz (Germany) is 14% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,500 in Koblenz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Zaragoza.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Moscow costs руб 1,429,900 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 200,000 kr (15 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bangkok costs 1,223 ฿ (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florence, Alabama costs $661 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Oslo costs kr 20 (about 2 hours ago)