Cost of living in Kobe, Japan vs Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 338 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00802 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kobe (Japan) is 80% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,134 (¥515,211) in Kobe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,300 in Zaragoza.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €29 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,220 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Riyadh costs ﷼ 20 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$10 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨450 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)