Cost of living in Kobe, Japan compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00779 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kobe (Japan) is 36% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,092 (¥525,530) in Kobe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $150 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $38,725 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lyon costs €900 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kolkata costs ₨40 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Savannah, Georgia costs $11 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)