Cost of living in Kobe, Japan compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 279 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00755 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kobe (Japan) is 61% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,986 (¥660,767) in Kobe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,100 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Umeå costs 6,000 kr (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$40,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,643 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dnipro costs 90₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)