Cost of living in Kobe, Japan compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00771 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kobe (Japan) is 37% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,568 (¥462,644) in Kobe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,600 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Lille costs €2.40 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $0.62 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨60,990 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Saipan costs $0.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Houston, Texas costs $23,022 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berlin costs €10 (38 minutes ago)