Cost of living in Koh Tao, Thailand compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02632 EUR / THB
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koh Tao (Thailand) is 14% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,228 (84,657 ฿) in Koh Tao.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prilep costs 10,000 ден (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 11TL (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 10 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $65 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $2,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Ceiba costs L 80 (about 1 hour ago)