Cost of living in Koh Tao, Thailand compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02579 EUR / THB
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koh Tao (Thailand) is about the same as in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,769 (107,364 ฿) in Koh Tao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,700 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨0.50 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,200 (40 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Dubai costs Dirham 12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €2,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM120 (about 2 hours ago)