Cost of living comparison between Koh Tao, Thailand and Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02569 EUR / THB
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koh Tao (Thailand) is 17% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,579 (100,388 ฿) in Koh Tao.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Le Mans costs €1.50 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Trento costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Pretoria costs R 660 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Mumbai costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 167 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)