Cost of living in Koh Tao, Thailand compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 196 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02530 EUR / THB
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koh Tao (Thailand) is about the same as in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,944 (116,355 ฿) in Koh Tao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,900 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,700 (7 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $0.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $15 (18 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Recife costs R$ 4.50 (28 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Sarajevo costs 450KM (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (39 minutes ago)