Cost of living comparison between Knoxville, Tennessee, United States and Zaragoza, Spain
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 339 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.889 EUR / USD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Knoxville, Tennessee (United States) is 18% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,412 ($4,960) in Knoxville, Tennessee to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,750 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $183,986 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Aberdeen costs £80 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Los Angeles, California costs $2.11 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Puebla costs Mex$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 75 lei (about 1 hour ago)