Cost of living in Klaipėda, Lithuania compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 145 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Klaipėda (Lithuania) is 24% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,360 in Klaipėda.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manaus costs R$ 15 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 4,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 144,000 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Diego, California costs $2.25 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,050 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)