Cost of living in Klaipėda, Lithuania compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 261 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Klaipėda (Lithuania) is 26% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,219 in Klaipėda.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Balıkesir costs 3,500TL (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Carlos de Bariloche costs ARS $250 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $10 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Fort-de-France costs €2.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Victoria costs C$429 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Yekaterinburg costs руб 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)