Cost of living in Kitchener-Waterloo, Canada compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 283 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.672 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kitchener-Waterloo (Canada) is 9% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,939 (C$4,372) in Kitchener-Waterloo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,700 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Petropolis costs R$ 3.90 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,220 (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $3,010 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Poprad costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bloemfontein costs R 15 (about 2 hours ago)