Cost of living in Kitale, Kenya compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 155 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00917 EUR / KES
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kitale (Kenya) is 9% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,836 (Shilling309,427) in Kitale.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Glasgow costs £1.06 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Casablanca costs 70 Dirham (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $26 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM579 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr499 (about 1 hour ago)