Cost of living in Kitale, Kenya compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 168 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00845 EUR / KES
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kitale (Kenya) is 8% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,900 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,659 (Shilling314,794) in Kitale.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Balıkesir costs 3,500TL (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Carlos de Bariloche costs ARS $250 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $10 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Fort-de-France costs €2.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Victoria costs C$429 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Yekaterinburg costs руб 1,000 (41 minutes ago)