Cost of living in Kitale, Kenya compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 174 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00815 EUR / KES
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kitale (Kenya) is 8% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,752 (Shilling337,599) in Kitale.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$2,645 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 5,160 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $15 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hanoi costs 8,000,000 ₫ (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $13 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 5,000 (41 minutes ago)