Cost of living in Kitale, Kenya compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 164 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00853 EUR / KES
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kitale (Kenya) is 7% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,767 (Shilling207,235) in Kitale.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $661 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Nicolás de los Garza costs Mex$ 90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jelgava costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dresden costs €399 (about 2 hours ago)