Cost of living comparison between Kitale, Kenya and Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00881 EUR / KES
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kitale (Kenya) is 11% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €3,334 (Shilling378,593) in Kitale.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,050 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Brasov costs 18 lei (4 minutes ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Alicante costs €1.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $120 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jeddah costs ﷼ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)