Cost of living in Kitakyushu, Japan compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00771 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kitakyushu (Japan) is 16% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,025 (¥392,514) in Kitakyushu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,600 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 30,000,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $0.48 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $150 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $1,017 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 340,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santiago costs CH$1,200 (26 minutes ago)