Cost of living in Kitakyushu, Japan vs Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 287 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00808 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kitakyushu (Japan) is 24% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,359 (¥291,876) in Kitakyushu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Zaragoza.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Aydin costs 10TL (8 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cork costs €6.00 (10 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Münster costs €4.58 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,017 (17 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Medellín costs COL$2,166 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Saarbrücken costs €390 (about 1 hour ago)