Cost of living in Kisumu, Kenya compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 247 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00852 EUR / KES
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kisumu (Kenya) is 27% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,900 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,115 (Shilling248,247) in Kisumu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$30 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 20 (25 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Perth costs AU$2,021 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chicago, Illinois costs $19,550 (about 1 hour ago)