Cost of living in Kisumu, Kenya vs Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 282 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00861 EUR / KES
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kisumu (Kenya) is 23% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,770 (Shilling205,574) in Kisumu.
Prices recently added
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 14 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Bogor costs Rp 9,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €50 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Windhoek costs 200 N$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Busan costs ₩150,000 (about 1 hour ago)