Cost of living in Kirovohrad, Ukraine vs Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 221 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03189 EUR / UAH
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kirovohrad (Ukraine) is 31% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,509 (47,304₴) in Kirovohrad.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zahedan costs ﷼ 250,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chandigarh costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Cairns costs AU$4.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,150 (about 3 hours ago)