Cost of living in Kirov, Russia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01295 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kirov (Russia) is 58% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,270 (руб 98,107) in Kirov.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ferrara costs €42 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Tuguegarao City costs Php200 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kiev costs 16,500₴ (34 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,694 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Auckland costs NZ$80 (about 1 hour ago)