Cost of living in Kirov, Russia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01620 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kirov (Russia) is 52% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,189 (руб 73,378) in Kirov.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 120 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tucson, Arizona costs $0.79 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 40 лв (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (40 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $4.41 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £58 (about 1 hour ago)