Cost of living in Kirkuk, Iraq compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 195 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00072 EUR / IQD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kirkuk (Iraq) is 31% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,900 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,006 (2,799,025 Dinar) in Kirkuk.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Guilin costs 元10 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €45 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Coimbatore costs ₨44,490 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Mecca costs ﷼ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 18,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €1,200 (about 2 hours ago)