Cost of living comparison between Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of the Congo and Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00094 EUR / CDF
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kinshasa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 96% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,895 (5,191,495 Franc) in Kinshasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $15 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $6,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Matagalpa costs 14,500 C$ (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,423 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ho Chi Minh City costs 1,900,000,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)