Cost of living in Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00052 EUR / CDF
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kinshasa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 9% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,956 (5,657,522 Franc) in Kinshasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,700 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Algiers costs 64,771 Dinar (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 800 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Caracas costs Bs 3.50 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuttack costs ₨200 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 50,000 ฿ (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Łódź costs 2,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)