Cost of living in Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 248 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00052 EUR / CDF *
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kinshasa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 17% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,281 (6,323,416 Franc) in Kinshasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,800 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pretoria costs R 130 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨550 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lima costs S/. 0.50 (about 2 hours ago)