Cost of living in Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 272 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00053 EUR / CDF *
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kinshasa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 17% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,169 (6,018,784 Franc) in Kinshasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,700 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,580 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Indore costs ₨10,000 (about 2 hours ago)