Cost of living in Kigoma, Tanzania compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00041 EUR / TZS
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kigoma (Tanzania) is 8% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €3,463 (8,406,915 Shilling) in Kigoma.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,484 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rennes costs €200 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Amman costs Dinar 12 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bishkek costs 200 som (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £20 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Yambol costs 200 лв (38 minutes ago)