Cost of living in Kigali, Rwanda compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 23%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 472 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00097 EUR / RWF
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kigali (Rwanda) is 30% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,892 (1,948,924 Franc) in Kigali.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stavanger costs kr 500 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$20,000,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ufa costs руб 400 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €68 (40 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Vancouver costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £12,900 (about 1 hour ago)