Cost of living in Kigali, Rwanda compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 44%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 159 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00116 EUR / RWF
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kigali (Rwanda) is 25% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,355 (2,023,097 Franc) in Kigali.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medan costs Rp 5,000,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,500 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Varanasi costs ₨19,314 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$7,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩3,100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver, Washington costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)