Cost of living in Kigali, Rwanda compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 27%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 332 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00097 EUR / RWF
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kigali (Rwanda) is 36% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,900 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,859 (1,907,086 Franc) in Kigali.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩30,000 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (22 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Wuhan costs 元16 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buffalo, New York costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Manama costs Dinar 300 (about 1 hour ago)