Cost of living in Kigali, Rwanda vs Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 18%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 529 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00098 EUR / RWF
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kigali (Rwanda) is 27% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,607 (1,643,773 Franc) in Kigali.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 3.60 zł (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.50 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Moscow costs руб 1,429,900 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 200,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bangkok costs 1,223 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)