Cost of living in Kigali, Rwanda compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 28%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 331 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00096 EUR / RWF
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kigali (Rwanda) is 37% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,772 (1,839,850 Franc) in Kigali.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hong Kong costs HK$25 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 500 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manama costs Dinar 1.500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warangal costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Kitakyushu costs ¥800 (about 2 hours ago)