Cost of living in Kigali, Rwanda compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 164 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00116 EUR / RWF
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kigali (Rwanda) is 25% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,351 (2,030,872 Franc) in Kigali.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €5.50 (1 minute ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Vienna costs €11 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr9,000 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Paris costs €2.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Podgorica costs €350 (36 minutes ago)