Cost of living in Kiev, Ukraine compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 56%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,605 prices entered by 188 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03519 EUR / UAH
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kiev (Ukraine) is 59% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,294 (36,782₴) in Kiev.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in The Hague costs €2.50 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €21 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 3,500 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$951,337 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cologne costs €17 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.30 (about 1 hour ago)