Cost of living in Kiev, Ukraine vs Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 48%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,661 prices entered by 232 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.03129 EUR / UAH
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kiev (Ukraine) is 41% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,364 (43,593₴) in Kiev.
Prices recently added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Geneva costs CHF 140 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,600 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php150 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cagayan de Oro costs Php30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €2,000 (about 2 hours ago)