Cost of living comparison between Kielce, Poland and Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.23236 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kielce (Poland) is 32% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,122 (9,133 zł) in Kielce.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hisar costs ₨299 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Youngstown, Ohio costs $7 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 3,000 Дин. (24 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Stuttgart costs €38 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nelspruit costs R 12 (29 minutes ago)