Cost of living in Kielce, Poland compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 219 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23311 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kielce (Poland) is 35% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,763 (7,564 zł) in Kielce.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Düsseldorf costs €1,300 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Manila costs Php56 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 80 zł (15 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Dublin costs €3.36 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨600 (about 1 hour ago)